With several metropolitan Adelaide councils currently operating alternative water schemes to either meet the irrigation supply needs of their parks and recreational assets or as a service provider to other organisations and groups, many are looking for efficiencies in how they maintain and operate their systems.
This seminar explores:
- optimisation of pumping operations to minimise energy consumption
- the nature, frequency and costs of operating and maintaining alternative water
- end of life asset renewal
- performance and reliability of systems to deliver water of suitable quality for aquifer injection and associated monitoring requirements and cost, system sustainability, and any other risks to current funding models.
- Professor Angus Simpson, University of Adelaide
- Dr Angela Marchi, University of Adelaide
- Bruce Naumann, City of Salisbury
Wednesday 29 March 2017, 14:00 - 16:00
SA Water Learning Centre
Level 1, 250 Victoria Square