We’d love to see you at one of our upcoming workshops, where we’ll be identifying mainstreaming projects for the CRCWSC’s legacy vehicle – Water Sensitive Cities Australia.
You’ll find us in these cities:
- Perth – 25 May 2021
- Adelaide – early June 2021, date to be confirmed
- Melbourne– early June 2021, date to be confirmed.
Sessions in Sydney and Brisbane will follow.
You can register for our Perth workshop by clicking on the link above. We'll provide more information about our other workshops shortly.
These workshops are a call for priorities and project ideas for FY 21/22 and beyond, with the aspiration of making water sensitive cities mainstream practice in every city, every day.
State and national programs may include:
- Maintaining state-based communities of practice around water sensitive cities and identifying opportunities for national collaboration
- Applying research to investigate, test or validate application of the full range of water sensitive practices and tools to specific locations or issues
- Piloting water sensitive practices on the ground or aggregating and scaling up application of insights from previous pilot projects
- Undertaking activities to integrate with sectors beyond water
- Further developing existing CRCWSC tools and guidelines, or adapting them to specific contexts.
- Delivering adoption projects to support the use of the CRCWSC knowledge including training and influencing activities.
- Developing education to support the next generation of water sensitive champions and practitioners.
Final projects will be chosen by organisations that have joined Water Sensitive Cities Australia. But we welcome all state government agencies, local governments, water utilities and consulting companies to attend the workshops to help shape the projects.
Organisations that wish to join Water Sensitive Cities Australia can do so before or after the workshops. These partners will decide which projects get funded, and remain involved as they are implemented.
If you’re interested in partnering with us, please complete a declaration form.
We value genuine engagement, understanding industry needs and priorities. We hope to see you on the road. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.