TRANSFORM 2020 will now be an online virtual conference.
The complete conference program will be delivered via live streaming on 24 and 25 March, with all content uploaded for viewing post-event. All sessions will be filmed and remote speakers video conferenced where feasible.
Delegates will be able to join the conversation and participate in sessions by submitting their questions and comments live.
You'll find more information at the conference website.
What: TRANSFORM Conference: Driving change for the built environment
Who: Presented by Green Building Council of Australia
When: 24–25 March 2020
TRANSFORM 2020 is designed to inspire, challenge assumptions, encourage collaboration and tackle barriers to achieving a sustainable built environment.
Through plenaries and breakout sessions, attendees will tackle topics such as:
- How can investment help the drive towards a low carbon economy?
- Understanding the language of an emergency; building support for climate change
- Building towards an all-electric future
- Bringing embodied carbon upfront
- How circularity can drive change and responsible business
- Designing for flexibility
- Risky business: insuring a resilient Australia
- Exploring collaboration opportunities for the property and water sectors.
Don’t miss CRCWSC SA Regional Manager, Mellissa Bradley, speaking at the Sustainable water management session at 12.15pm on Day 2, Wednesday 25 March.
Facilitated by Adam Lovell, CEO, Water Services Association of Australia, this session will explore practical actions that the property sector can take to address water scarcity. Dale O’Toole, Building Performance Engineer, The GPT Group, and Lisa McLean, CEO, Open Cities Alliance, will join Mellissa and Adam at this important opportunity for the property and water sectors to assess pathways to net zero water.
The conference starts on 24 March 2020. Get all the event details at https://www.gbcatransform.org.au/.