Join us for an information session where local practitioners in collaboration with the CRCWSC will demonstrate how tools developed by the CRCWSC have been applied to projects to support transitions to water sensitive cities and how they can be used to assess scenarios of water sensitive solutions, in particular:
- Water Sensitive Cities (benchmarking) index and transition framework.
- Extreme heat mapping (Microclimate) tool
- Cost-benefit analysis tool for water related projects
- Water mass balance tool applied to a range of urban infill typologies
- Case studies of national exemplars in water sensitive urban design.
Further details are available via the registration page and event programs