Case studies have been developed by the CRCWSC to help build a body of evidence that can support and encourage the adoption of research outcomes.
These detailed case studies capture and communicate the lessons learned from the early adoption of reseach knowledge in real-life projects. These have been developed in collaboration with project stakeholders to identify the key drivers and innovatons which led to the deovery of Water Sensitive Cities outcomes as well as highlighting the challenges that were faced in this process.
Aquarevo - A smart model for residential water management
- Rainwater for hot water supply
- Talk Tank® and smart infrastructure
- Water as a landscape feature
White Gum Valley - A waterwise way of living
- Exemplar waterwise development
- Creation of community bore for irrigation
- Landscaped infiltration basin accessible to the public
A new community at Officer – Reconnecting people and nature on the urban fringe
- Multi-functional waterway corridors
- Bio-sponge stormwater management systems
- surface conveyance of stormwater